Creating an API Key can be easily done on your dashboard by following these steps.
- Log in to the Sudo Dashboard and click on Developers.
- Click on API Keys in the Developers navigation menu seen horizontally on your screen.
- Click on the Create API Key button, then fill in the required details for your key.
- Once you're done, click on the Create API Key button on the modal.
- Copy the API Key shown on your screen as it will be shown only once and can not be retrieved afterward.
Think your API Key is compromised or stolen, you can delete an API Key by clicking on the delete button beside each key as shown on the table.
Updated over 1 year ago